Rana Stino, DDS
Smiling — it’s such a simple action and yet so powerful. I believe that every time you smile, it’s a great gift to others. Helping my patients be comfortable to share the best part of themselves is truly one of the most rewarding things in my life.
I grew up in a creative home of architects and excelled in school from an early age. By the age of 16, I was already attending the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and graduated with high honors. It wasn’t long before I was one of those dental students in a crisp white lab coat that I had admired for such a long time. I received a doctorate in dentistry from Case Western School of Dentistry in Cleveland and completed a general practice residency at Metro Health Medical Center in Cleveland. I have actively pursued several more years of advanced training, with emphasis on esthetics, full mouth rehabilitation and Invisalign. I strive to offer my patients the highest quality care and continue to actively learn each and every year.
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor; Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland; general practice residency at MetroHealth Hospitals in Cleveland
- Member of the American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Hornbrook Group, Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Advanced education and training with the Hornbrook group, Las Vegas Institute
- CEREC training in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Experience with comprehensive oral care of patients with nutritional disorders
- Board-certified Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Featured in both Marie Claire and Self magazines
Outside the Office
Every day I practice dentistry, I evaluate each patient comprehensively and thoughtfully. I stress the importance of oral health in relation to whole body health. Utilizing the latest technology including lasers, salivary testing and intraoral scanners, I am able to formulate a customized plan for each patient to have a clear understanding of their dental health, how to better their oral health and then maintain through the years.
I truly enjoy my profession so much that, at the end of the day, it is easy for me to bring home a big smile to my husband and children Zain, Faris, and Laila.