Rana Stino, DDS
Smiling — it’s such a simple action and yet so powerful. I believe that every time you smile, it’s a great gift to others. Helping my patients be comfortable to share the best part of themselves is truly one of the most rewarding things in my life.
I grew up in a creative home of architects and excelled in school from an early age. By the age of 16, I was already attending the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and graduated with high honors. It wasn’t long before I was one of those dental students in a crisp white lab coat that I had admired for such a long time. I received a Doctorate in Dental Surgery from Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine in Cleveland, and completed a general practice residency at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland.
I have actively pursued several more years of advanced training, with emphasis on aesthetics and full-mouth rehabilitation at the internationally renowned Hornbrook Center for Dentistry, the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, and the Esthetic Dentistry Education Center at State University of New York in Buffalo. I also completed training in advanced techniques in root canal therapy at the University of Illinois in Chicago using microscopes for root canal therapy.
I completed CEREC® training at Scottsdale Center for Dentistry to integrate CAD/CAM technology into our practice. I am experienced and administer Botox cosmetically, as well as to treat TMD issues. I am an Invisalign® provider. In addition, I work with local physicians to advocate early screening, treatment, and management of patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor; Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland; general practice residency at MetroHealth Hospitals in Cleveland
- Member of the American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Hornbrook Group, Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Advanced education and training with the Hornbrook group, Las Vegas Institute
- CEREC training in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Experience with comprehensive oral care of patients with nutritional disorders
- Board-certified Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Featured in both Marie Claire and Self magazines
Outside the Office
Every day I practice dentistry, I see the benefits of my comprehensive education and expertise passed on to my patients. I enjoy my profession so much that, at the end of the day, I regularly bring home a big smile to my husband and children: Zain, Faris, and Laila. I can’t imagine doing anything other than dentistry.