Daniel Aneszko, DDS
For as long as I can remember, all I ever wanted to do was be a dentist. I've always been detailed oriented and fascinated by the biomechanics of the jaw and its function. This makes my approach to dentistry more comprehensive, allowing for long-term, stable results.
The best part of my job is building relationships with patients. I treat every patient as if they will be my patient for life, focusing on healthy gums, beautiful teeth, and relaxed muscles and jaw joints. I've learned that honesty and communication are essential in building trust and loyalty, so I do what's necessary to nurture those relationships and treat all patients as family.
Education, Experience, & Research
After graduating from the University of Detroit School of Dentistry and completing a General Practice Residency at Loyola Medical Center, I pursued multiple post-graduate programs in advanced dentistry with the Hornbrook Group, The Kois Center for Advanced Dentistry, The Las Vegas Institute, BioResearch, and Invisalign among others. Every year my partner and I dedicate over 100 hours to expanding our dental education to keep up with the ever-changing dental industry.
I've donated my professional services to humanitarian organizations like Smiles for Life, Goldie's Place, and the Life After Innocence program through Loyola University Law School.
Dentistry is my complete focus when I am at the office, but outside of the office, you'll find me cycling, working out, playing Pickleball, and checking out Chicago's fantastic Live music scene. Danielle, my beautiful wife and I, have three boys, twins Trevor & Greyson, and Caleb.
You will feel the passion we have for our work the minute you arrive at our office. Accommodating, comprehensive and state-of-the-art dentistry is the foundation of all we do at Water Tower Dental Care. Whether you're looking for a life-long oral health care partner or you're considering a complete smile makeover, you'll quickly discover the difference we can make in your life.
- Attended Michigan State University, University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, and completed general practice residency at Loyola University Medical Center, Department of Oral Health
- Member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Oral & Systemic Health, America Academy of Clear Aligners, Chicago Dental Society, American Dental Association, Hornbrook Group
- Board-certified Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Advanced training in comprehensive and Aesthetic Dentistry with the Hornbrook Group and Las Vegas Institute
- Experience with comprehensive oral systemic care of patients with nutritional disorders
- Advanced training in CEREC® CAD/CAM and Invisalign orthodontic treatment using iTero® digital scan technology
Outside the Office
Dentistry is my complete focus when I am at the office, but outside the office, you’ll find me cycling, kayaking, & working out. I enjoy traveling, reading, and living out my Christian faith. I adore my beautiful wife, Danielle, and our three boys; twins Trevor & Greyson and Caleb.
- Listen to my podcast - Smile! The Art of Dentistry In The World of Beauty
- Listen to my podcast - Confessions From A Dental Lab
- Dentaltown Article