Daniel Aneszko, DDS
For as long as I can remember, all I ever wanted to do was be a dentist. My passion encompasses so much more though than just teeth. I’ve always been detail-oriented and fascinated by the biomechanics of the jaw and its function. This makes my approach with dentistry more comprehensive, allowing for long-term stable results. I love being a dentist and can’t imagine doing anything else!
The best part of my job is building relationships with patients. I treat every patient as if they are going to be our patient for life, focusing on healthy gums, beautiful teeth, and comfortable muscles and jaw joints. I’ve learned that honesty and communication are essential in building trust and loyalty among the patients we serve. I do what’s necessary to nurture those relationships and treat all of my patients as if they were family.
Education and Experience
After graduating from the University of Detroit School of Dentistry and completing a general practice residency at Loyola Medical Center, I pursued multiple postgraduate programs in advanced dentistry with the Hornbrook Center for Dentistry, the Kois Center, the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, BioRESEARCH Associates, and Invisalign®. Every year, my partner and I dedicate more than 100 hours to continuing our dental education in order to keep up with the ever-changing dental industry.
I donate my professional services to humanitarian organizations like Smiles for Life, Goldie’s Place, and the Life After Innocence program through Loyola University, as well as assisting the less fortunate of Chicago through other programs every year.
- Psychology degree from Michigan State University, attended the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, and completed general practice residency at Loyola University Medical Center, Department of Oral Health
- Member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Chicago Dental Society, American Dental Association, Hornbrook Group
- Board-certified Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Advanced training in comprehensive and aesthetic Dentistry with the Hornbrook Group and Las Vegas Institute
- Experience with the comprehensive oral care of patients with nutritional disorders
- Advanced training in CEREC® CAD/CAM and Invisalign orthodontic treatment using iTeto® digital scan technology
Outside the Office
When I am at the office, dentistry is my complete focus, but outside the office you’ll find me bicycling along the lake path, checking out Chicago’s amazing music scene, and spending time with my beautiful wife Danielle and three boys: Trevor, Greyson, and Caleb.
You will feel the love we have for our work the minute you arrive at our office. Gracious, comprehensive, state-of-the-art dentistry is the foundation of all we do at Water Tower Dental Care. Whether you’re looking for a lifelong oral health care partner or you’re considering a complete smile makeover, you’ll quickly discover the difference we can make in your life.