Welcome to personalized dental care! At Water Tower Dental Care, we share your goal of a strong, healthy, and beautiful smile. Dr. Aneszko, Dr. Stino, and every member of our team will respond to your needs with personalized service in a refined, yet relaxed, environment.
Here’s what you can expect at your comprehensive exam appointment:
- About an hour and a half from start to finish
- Punctual seating, because we value your time
- Early arrival welcomed to process paperwork and insurance
- A personal interview with the doctor and the patient coordinator to discuss specific concerns and/or questions
- Gathering of pertinent information
- A full series of digital photos to evaluate the health of your gums and health
- A complete exam and decay diagnosis
- An oral cancer screening using VELscope® technology
- Digital X-rays (90% less radiation than conventional X-rays)
- A periodontal (gum) analysis to determine the type of cleaning needed
- An in-depth, one-on-one discussion regarding the results of your exam and proposed treatments, if any, complete with a written treatment plan
New Patient Forms
We know you’re busy. Save some time by completing your new patient paperwork before your visit!
If you have any problems getting these files to print properly, please call our Chicago dental office. We’ll gladly send or fax the forms to you.
Also, please remember to bring your dental insurance card and a form of ID to your appointment so we can copy them for your records.
Click Here to download printable versions of all the new patient forms.
Payment & Insurance Information
At Water Tower Dental Care, we accept cash, checks, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. If you choose to use your dental insurance, we’ll file your claim electronically as a courtesy to you, and provide your insurance company with the information needed to maximize your benefits.
We’re pleased to offer CareCredit financing options. The CareCredit program lets you begin your treatment immediately, then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that easily fit your budget.
Treat your smile to a little bit of luxury in the heart of Chicago! Call Water Tower Dental Care today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Aneszko or Dr. Stino. From our offices in Water Tower Place building on The Magnificent Mile, we offer a level of service that’s anything but ordinary!