Dr. Daniel Aneszko
For as long as I can remember, all I ever wanted to do was be a dentist. My passion encompasses so much more though than just teeth. I’ve always been detailed orientated and fascinated by the biomechanics of the jaw and its function. This makes my approach with dentistry more comprehensive, allowing for long term stable results. I love being a dentist and can’t imagine doing anything else!
The best part of my job is building relationships with patients. I treat every patient as if they are going to be our patient for life-focusing on healthy gums, beautiful teeth and comfortable muscles and jaw joints. I’ve learned that honesty and communication are essential in building trust and loyalty among the patients we serve. I do what’s necessary to nurture those relationships and treat all of my patients as if they were family.
After graduating from the University of Detroit School of Dentistry and completing a General Practice Residency at Loyola Medical Center, I pursued multiple post graduate programs in advanced dentistry with the Hornbrook Group, The Kois Center for Advanced Dentistry, The Las Vegas Institute, BioResearch, and Invisalign. Every year my partner and I dedicate over 100 hours to continuing our dental education in order to keep up with the ever changing dental industry.
I donate my professional services to humanitarian organizations like Smiles for Life, Goldie’s Place, the Life After Innocence program through Loyola University, as well as, assisting the less fortunate of Chicago through other programs yearly. Check out our “Community Outreach” page for more information and testimonials.
When I am at the office dentistry is my complete focus but outside the office you’ll find me bicycling along the lake path, checking out Chicago’s amazing music scene and spending time with my beautiful wife Danielle and three boys Trevor, Greyson, and Caleb.
You will feel the love we have for our work the minute you arrive at our office. Gracious comprehensive state-of-the-art dentistry is the foundation of all we do at Water Tower Dental Care. Whether you’re looking for a life-long oral health care partner or your considering a complete smile makeover, you’ll quickly discover the difference we can make in your life.
Continuing Education: (click here to view)
- Psychology degree from Michigan State University, attended the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, and completed General Practice Residency at Loyola University Medical Center, Department of Oral Health
- Member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Chicago Dental Society, American Dental Association, Hornbrook Group
- Board certified Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Advanced training in Comprehensive and Esthetic Dentistry with the Hornbrook Group, Las Vegas Institute
- Experience with the comprehensive oral care of patients with nutritional disorders
- Advanced training in Cerec CAD/CAM and Invisalign Orthodontic treatment using Itero digital scan technology
Dr. Rana Stino
Smiling-it’s such a simple action and yet so powerful. I believe that every time you smile, it’s a great gift to others. Helping my patients be comfortable to share the best part of themselves is truly one of the most rewarding things in my life.
I grew up in a creative home of architects and excelled in school from an early age. By the age of 16, I was already attending the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and graduated with high honors. It wasn’t long before I was one of those dental students in a crisp white lab coat that I had admired for such a long time. I received a doctorate in dentistry from Case Western School of Dentistry in Cleveland and completed a general practice residency at Metro Health Medical Center in Cleveland. I have actively pursued several more years of advanced training, with emphasis on esthetics and full mouth rehabilitation at the internationally renowned Hornbrook Group Center, The Las Vegas Institute, and the Esthetic Dental Center State University of New York in Buffalo. I also completed training in advanced techniques in root canal therapy at the University of Illinois in Chicago using microscopes for root canal therapy. I completed Cerec training at Scottsdale Center for Dentistry to integrate CAD/CAM technology into our practice. I am experienced and administer Botox cosmetically,as well as, to treat TMD issues. I am also an Invisalign provider. In addition, I am working with local physicians to advocate early screening, treatment, and management of patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Every day I practice dentistry, I see the benefits of my comprehensive education and expertise passed on to my patients. I enjoy my profession so much that, at the end of the day, I regularly bring home a big smile to my husband and children, Zain, Faris, Laila. I can’t imagine doing anything other than dentistry.
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, Doctor of Dental Surgery from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland. General practice residency at MetroHealth Hospitals in Cleveland.
- Member of the American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Hornbrook Group, Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Advanced education and training with the Hornbrook group, Las Vegas Institute
- Cerec training in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Experience with comprehensive oral care of patients with nutritional disorders
- Board certified Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Dr. Stino has been featured in both Marie Claire and Self magazines