Let’s face it. Straighter teeth are more attractive – and healthier – than crooked ones. Misaligned teeth don’t give the right impression, and provide hiding places for food particles, bacteria, and plaque. Hear us out on this one, because the good part is coming. We totally understand that you’re a savvy adult with absolutely no desire for a mouthful of metal. At Water Tower Dental Care, we offer Invisalign clear braces to straighten teeth without brackets or archwires.
How Does Invisalign Work?
You might be wondering how Invisalign could have revolutionized orthodontics. Two words: advanced technology. Drs. Aneszko and Stino begin by using a 3D scan to help plan your treatment from start to finish. Your customized set of clear, SmartTrack acrylic Invisalign aligners will be created specifically for your smile at an Invisalign lab. You’ll simply wear each aligner for about two weeks and visit us every two months to be sure your treatment is going according to plan.
The Clear Choice for Great Smiles in Chicago
This alternative to traditional orthodontics offers numerous advantages including:
- The virtually invisible aligners fit comfortably and discreetly over teeth.
- Gentle pressure moves teeth into optimal alignment for a naturally beautiful smile.
- No food restrictions! Just take out your aligner and chew all the gum you want!
- The BPA-free aligners are removable, so it’s easy to keep your clear braces and your teeth clean.
- Have a big event? Simply pop out your aligner for a few hours and replace it when the party is over.
- Treatment time for most Invisalign patients averages 12 months – as fast as traditional, metal braces.
Treat your smile to a little bit of luxury in the heart of Chicago! Call Water Tower Dental Care today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Aneszko or Dr. Stino. From our offices in Water Tower Place building on The Magnificent Mile, we offer a level of service that’s anything but ordinary!